Sunday Inspiration: Recognizing What You Have
Each week during the week I write down things that bless me the most and then I share some of those with you with these Sunday Inspirations.
This week, I stumbled across an outstanding video message by Joel Osteen titled “Recognizing What You Have.” This was so inspiring messages about pursuing your dreams that I listened to the entire message three times.
No matter what you are facing, God’s grace will be there to help you. Scripture says God has armed us for strength for every battle.
This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
Early in his sermon, Joel Osteen asked people in his audience to hold up their Bibles and say with him, “”This is my Bible. I am what it says I am. I have what it says I have. I can do what it says I can do. Today I will be taught the Word of God. I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart is receptive, I will never be the same.” That is a powerful declaration.
So often we focus on what we don’t have, how big our obstacles are, how bad the economy is, etc. Many people think, “I have this dream but don’t have the resources.”
However, everything we need to fulfill our destiny is within reach. God will always use something that is close to you. All David had was a slingshot and 5 stones and he slew Goliath. All Moses had was a stick (staff) and he freed two millions Israelites.
Today your dream may be big and your resources may be small, but don’t get discouraged. God is saying, “If you will use what you have, I will multiply your talent. I will multiply your resources. I will multiply your influence. You will defeat giants with less equipment. You will accomplish goals with less resources. Those obstacles that are holding you back are not permanent; they are temporary.”
You don’t know what God has put in your path. When God gives you a dream, he gives it in seed form. God gives you acorns, not oak trees. Your job is to plant the seeds.
Blessings to recognize what you have!
1) Today’s Word is SCHEDULE by Dr. John Maxwell
2) Treasure In Heaven (movie preview)
Jesus warns us against a lukewarm church
3) Neville Johnson: The eyes of your heart – your sight in the spirit world
4) 5 Great Reasons To Host a Seminar [Podcast] by Ray Edwards
4 good reasons for simplifying your business
- Simplifying helps you to focus more on the most profitable elements of your business.
- Simplifying helps you get paid more for what you sell. Simplifying helps you clarify.
- Simplifying helps your customers feel as if they are clear on what you do.
- Simplifying brings peace of mind
5) What Is Your Social Media Currency? by Kevin McCarthy (2 min video)
No comments yet.