Archive | Community

RSS feed for this section

An Uncommon Vision to Unite Communities in Virginia

17 Nov

At the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOPPC) event in Culpeper on November 12, 2006, I was given the opportunity to spend a few minutes to plant a seed for an uncommon vision to bless the persecuted church in other nations of the world while at the same time uniting communities in […]

The Destiny of America

07 Nov

The destiny of Virginia will shape the destiny of America! “Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.” (Isaiah 58:1) Are you going to be part of our Transformation Virginia team? If so, how? Today voters across America go to […]

Dare to Be a Daniel

13 Sep

One day of favor (from the King) can be worth a lifetime of labor! “My Lord, if I (Abraham) have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant.” (Genesis 18:3) Wow! Wow! Wow! Something amazing happened yesterday (Sep 12) in the hospital (marketplace) where I work. I was exposed to […]

The Elk River Story – States Impacted

24 Aug

Your future is decided by who you choose to believe. ‘Choose wise, understanding, and knowledgeable men from among your tribes, and I will make them heads over you.’ (Deuteronomy 1:13) Rick Heeren has a special anointing for community and state transformation. A few years ago, Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets prophesied that Minnesota will be […]

The Elk River Story – Marketplace Changed

23 Aug

If you want to see something you have never seen, you have to do something you have never done! “By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit…” (John 15:8) The united prayers and intercession from the Pray Elk River team first impacted the spiritual climate of Elk River Minnesota. This in turn […]

The Elk River Story – Spiritual Climate Changed

22 Aug

Everything happens in the spiritual realm before it happens in the physical realm. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness …” (Ephesians 6:12) In my previous email, I shared how Elk River Minnesota became a prototype for prayer evangelism in America and […]