Two weeks (14 days) ago, the Holy Spirit prompted me to launch my Sunday Morning Inspirations, being inspired by the example set by Jeff Herring.
Of the many ways I am blessed to be able to share with you and many others in the world each week, this is turning out to be one of my favorites. As each new week progresses, I collect my favorite stories, videos, upcoming opportunities, etc to SHARE with you. And this habit forces me to carefully review the previous week before moving on to the new one.
In an email sent to me on October 1 title “Idea: 30-60-90 Days Increase“, Judi Reid wrote:
“Thought came to me this afternoon: why not capitalize on Today being October 1 with there being 30, 60, 90 days until the end of 2010 and beginning of a new year Jan.1? Your 30 Days to Breakthrough Journaling course? And put it in the perspective of what goals/visions do each of us have for God’s increase in those specific, final quarter,30, 60, 90 days?”
Judi’s message ties in well with my #1 passion word – LEVERAGE – and my favorite scripture, video, webinar, blog posts, and new book of the week.
1) Favorite scripture: Jeremiah 1:4-12. In Jeremiah 1:5, God says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” And in Jeremiah 1:12, God says “I am ready to perform My word.”
2) Favorite video: “212 Degrees, The Extra Degree” – I was referred to this video by Mac Anderson in his Simple Truths email titled “The Difference Between Good and Great.” By the way, today I stumbled across a wonderful catalog web page of all Inspirational Movies From Simple Truths
3) Favorite webinar: God’s Vision For Coaching on Sept 28 with Dr. Joseph Umidi and Janet Daughtry. After spending 10-12 hours carefully editing and improving the audio and video for this webinar, I feel this was one of the most powerful and practical webinars we have done in the Visions777 webinar series.
4) Favorite blog posts
a) Feast of Tabernacles by Jeff Bernstein
On Sept 29, Jeff Bernstein called me out-of-the-blue to tell me that day was one of the most significant days in the entire Hebrew calendar – the 7th (last) day of the 7th feast (Feast of Tabernacles) in the 7th month (777).
This was particularly fascinating to me because on Sept 18 I learned from Max Greiner Jr that the 77’7″ 70 ton steel cross in the Soon Coming King Garden in Texas was raised on July 27, 2010 (7-7-10), the official launch of the Visions777 webinar series.
b) Change Your Atmosphere by Will Green
5) Favorite new book: Crazy Love by Francis Chan – You’ll be hearing more about this over the next few weeks.
What’s happening this coming week:
Chris Wyatt is CEO and President of Comstar Media. He also is the co-founder and CEO of GodTube.com (Tangle).
Joe Bardwell is founder of In Jesus Name Productions. He is the writer and producer for Messiah, a major motion picture coming out in 2011.
7) On the morning of Oct 6, I’ll be sharing a presentation (seminar) called “Leverage Your Life” for the Lynchburg Day Aglow. If you’re interested, you are invited to come, but you must pre-register.
8) On Oct 7, the Visions777 team is hosting the “God’s Vision For The Jews And Israel” webinar with Sid Roth and Rabbi Jamie Cowen.
And here’s a useful tip. If you want a heads up on upcoming webinars, be sure to subscribe at Webinars777.com – webinars for Jesus (777), with Jesus, and in Jesus.
9) On Sat Oct 9, I’m joining Will Green and Apostle Thomas as a speaker at the inaugural “How To Reach The World With The Word” seminar at the Word Warriors World Headquarters in Warrenton Virginia. Dr. Bruce Cook may be coming too from Austin Texas. If you’re interested, you are invited to come, but I encourage you to pre-register because seating is limited.
10) Later that evening (7 pm EDT on Oct 9), Will Green and I are driving down together to Shenandoah Springs Camp in Madision Virginia where I’ll be sharing my presentation “Leverage Your Life” at a men’s retreat. If interested, you’re welcome to join us there.
11) For at least the next 3 months, I’ve decided to accept 8 SPONSORS for Webinars777. The cost is $200/month. In return for this investment, you will receive
a) A banner with hyperlink for your organization on every page of the Webinars777 blog. Currently this blog is averaging about 10,000 page views per month.
b) A banner link in at least one of my eblasts sent out each week to about 2,000 people. Typically about 300-400 people open each email and my click-through rate is about 20%.
c) Inclusion of your organization on a slide in the recorded video for each webinar we host while you are a sponsor.
If interested, please send me a short email letting me know your desires. All sponsors must be pre-qualified.
By the way, if today’s message blessed you in a special way, I invite you to share your comments at the bottom of my blog post !
Have a great SONday, and…
And remember KISS = Keep It Simple Students
Blessings to live your life with PASSION and PURPOSE!