When the student is ready, the master appears!
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, (2 Corinthians 1:1)
What can I do now to grow in the depth of my relationships?
Who will be my coach?
After 49 years of life, I can say unequivocally that the best $1,000 I ever spent was my fee to take the Accelerated Coach Training (ACT) course by Lifeforming Leadership Coaching. I’ve experienced such a new level of authenticity and depth in conversations and relationships that I could never be satisfied with the way things used to be.
Scott Wozniac, my coach trainer for the ACT course, was amazing at facilitating transformational conversations. I’ve discovered the power of listening intentionally, asking powerful questions, and allowing God to initiate the changes in other people. I realize that for much of my adult life, I’ve been spinning my wheels by being a teller and advice giver rather than an effective coach.
What is some evidence that this coach training actually works?
1) My recent vacation at Lake Tahoe with my wife
2) More order in my home: As yesterday’s devotional shares, I completely cleared the 12 foot desk in my home office.
3) I began a formal coaching arrangement with my 20 year old son and he is now working to attain goals that are important to him.
4) On Sep 20, Matt Gregory (my pastor) and I had lunch together at Chilis in Culpeper. He told me he has noticed a big improvement in how I communicate with people. He told me my sermon titled “Pray” had a big impact on the church congregation. He invited me to be an elder (overseer) for Soul Purpose Church.
5) Michael Stay, a good friend and one of the best strategic planners in the world, asked for my help in redoing his website and with Internet marketing. The door is now open for us to work together to empower Kingdom-minded businesses and ministries around the world through the web.
6) In the past few months, several of my web clients began making “prestige referrals.”
Based on personal experience, I can tell you with the utmost confidence that Christian coaching is notches above secular coaching in terms of sustained impact and transformation because of its core values.
Heavenly Father, I praise You as the Master Coach. Thank You for guiding me to Lifeforming Leadership Coaching. Thank You for connecting me with outstanding life coaches such as Joseph Umidi, Scott Wozniac, and Jerry Graham. I pray that You will use the web to exponentially multiply this type of Christian coaching across Virginia and America. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Link of the Day
Testimonies from people who have completed Lifeforming Leadership Coaching courses
Blessings to invest in appropriate training to grow substantially in your relationships!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!