Prophets are predicting 2007 to be the year of a 2nd Great Awakening!
Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. (Psalm 126:5-6)
What will be your role in the 2nd Great Awakening coming in 2007?
My recent emails about Israel and then Awaken the Dawn have generated a flurry of encouraging replies. On February 5, I received an email reply from Dorothy Slaga who forwarded a great message that came out earlier that morning titled “Intercessory Prayer Initiative.”
Who is Dorothy Slaga? How did I meet her? What impact has she had on me and our community? In February 2005, I interviewed Liz Danielsen, founder of Spiritual Care Support Ministries [www.scsm.tv] (SCSM), on a local Christian TV show. When I realized SCSM did not have a website, I offered to make one before the TV show aired. Liz then connected me with Dorothy, the humble media specialist for SCSM.
When Dorothy heard my assignment was to be a catalyst to make Culpeper and Virginia a bright light for the world by 2007, she told me about “The Elk River Story” book by Rick Heeren. After reading that, I desired to order 24 more copies to distribute in Culpeper. That connected me with the author, Rick Heeren. In late 2005, Rick first came to Culpeper and spoke about prayer evangelism. Two weeks later, Pray Culpeper was birthed.
Here is what the recent email titled “Intercessory Prayer Initiative” states:
“Prophets are predicting 2007 to be the year of a 2nd Great Awakening with more power and anointing than we have ever previously seen in the history of our nation. God is calling for a worldwide harvest, but He is now also sending laborers into our own country. So strong is this sense of revival that some have been led of God to cancel international engagements to focus on our own cities and regions. It is a time to reap the harvest we have sown in tears [see Psalm 126:5-6].”
The email then continues with some excellent prayer points. One of the those states: “Pray that the United States would stand with Israel in its right to exist and not give in to the deceptive influences of those calling for Israel to give land for false peace.” To read the other prayer points, be sure to visit the wonderful link below.
Father, I do hear the alarm sound. It’s time for God’s people to pray. Our nation faces a serious crossroads. It is our most crucial hour. Christians throughout the world need to join forces to ask for divine intervention. Call forth an army of prayer warriors who are willing to go to the front lines of today’s spiritual battle. Lord, rend the heavens! Thank You Jesus! Amen.
Link of the Day
Intercessory Prayer Initiative [www.prayerinitiative.com]
Blessings to know and fulfill your role in the 2nd Great Awakening coming in 2007!
Lord … Rend the heavens!
Do you hear the alarm sounding? It’s time for God’s people to pray.
Our nation faces a serious crossroads. It is our most crucial hour. Please join us as we join forces with Christians throughout the world to ask for divine intervention.
The Intercessory Prayer Initiative was born out of a desire to recruit an army of prayer warriors who are willing to go to the front lines of today’s spiritual battle. Christians from various streams and denominational backgrounds are putting aside their differences to unite around the agenda of Jesus Christ.
We are asking the Lord to bring His kingdom on earth, establish His government, empower His church, mobilize His people and scatter His enemies.
Will you join us in the battle?
Intercessory Prayer Initiative
PRAYER ALERT – 2/05/2007
Dear Prayer Warriors:
Prophets are predicting 2007 to be the year of a 2nd Great Awakening with more power and anointing than we have ever previously seen in the history of our nation. God is calling for a worldwide harvest, but He is now also sending laborers into our own country. So strong is this sense of revival that some have been led of God to cancel international engagements to focus on our own cities and regions. It is a time to reap the harvest we have sown in tears [see Psalm 126:5-6].
• Pray that the Lord would visit His church with an outpouring of His Spirit that ignites her into passionate abandon for Him and His purposes.
• Pray that the love of Christ would constrain us to persuade men [see 2 Cor. 5:14].
• Pray that the word preached would be followed by demonstrations of power.
• Pray for revival fires to sweep across the nation from the west to the east coast, across our schools and universities, and into strategic regions and cities.
• We are admonished in the scriptures to pray for our government leaders and all in authority over us so that we can live peaceable lives and all men may come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved [see I Timothy 2:1-4]. Also, it is important to begin to pray for the next Presidential election as many are coming forward to run for the office. Our effectual fervent prayers will avail much and we must continue to bombard heaven in obedience to this command.
• Pray that God would bring forth the one(s) He has been preparing in hidden places that know His heart, do His will and would establish righteous government again.
• Pray that God would expose all hidden agendas, plots, subversion and treachery within our government and remove the unrighteous from positions of authority.
• Pray that President Bush would accomplish, without hindrance, what God intended for him to establish during his remaining term of office.
• Israel and the Middle East continue to be a focal point for our prayers. Satan hates Israel as he hates anything and anyone that represents the plans and purposes of God. His deception causes men to believe lies as truth and Israel is seen as the enemy of the world that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. These demonic strongholds over the Middle East exert their influence over those nations and continue to stir up hatred and violence.
• Pray that the United States would stand with Israel in its right to exist and not give in to the deceptive influences of those calling for Israel to give land for false peace.
• Pray for freedom to spread the gospel throughout Israel and the Middle East.
• Pray that God will reveal strategies to President Bush, our military leaders and to Iraqi leaders that will expedite the expulsion of insurgents, the end of this war and the establishment of a peaceful democracy in the region.
• Pray that God would deal with the demonic powers and principalities influencing Iran and other nations toward destroying Israel and all mankind.
• Feel free to forward this notice to anyone who will join us in prayer. Strategies for prayer are not made for public announcement but for the purpose of intercession. To sign up and receive the ALERTS, go to our website and join forces with us for His kingdom to be advanced!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!