ONLINE ACTIVE (LIVE) SURVEY LINKS
Take the Survey URL:
You may paste the above URL into any web page or email.
Live Survey Results URL:
You may paste the above URL into any web page or email, and/or include a link to view closing page.
Jesus said, “ASK, and it will be given to you” (Matthew 7:7a)
I’m currently taking an outstanding 8 week course led by Debra Thompson Roedl, one of the top Internet marketing strategists in the world. She stresses the importance of asking people questions to best meet their needs. While this seems intuitively obvious, this is my first official survey for subscribers to Your Daily Blessing.
Please take the 5-10 minutes necessary to complete this simple 3 step survey. This is both fun and enlightening.
Your confidentiality will be respected. While live survey results will be available online, no specific information for any participant will be given.
Thank you in advance.
Blessings for divine provision!
Dr. Randy Peck
“Blessed to be a blessing”
www.randypeck.com: Blessed to be a blessing
www.yourdailyblesing.com: Blessing millions of families to be a blessing to millions more
www.empower2000.com: Empowering leaders, businesses, and communities
www.journal777.com: UNCOMMON Journaling for Breakthroughs
www.peckwebs.com: UNCOMMON Internet Marketing Coaching
www.webinars777.com: UNCOMMON Coaching and Connections
www.coaches777.com: UNCOMMON Destiny Coaching
“If we don’t act on a good idea within 24 hours, we are less than 50% likely to ever act on it. If we haven’t acted on it inside of days, then we are less than 2% likely to ever act on it.” Bill Gates (Microsoft)
“Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be given unto you.” (Matthew 6:33)
What is your need?
What is your dream?
What is your DESTINY?
A) The three biggest challenges I’m facing for success right now are …
- SLOWING DOWN: Eliminating hurry from my life. Pace of life is too fast.
- HABITS: Establishing a godly daily or weekly routine
- REST: Getting enough sleep, sleeping well, and feeling rested most days
- REFLECTION: Learning quickly from past mistakes and failures
- REVELATION: Hearing from God and/or having UNCOMMON ideas
- LEVERAGE: Leveraging my time, money, and other resources
- ABIDING: Feeling close to Jesus and/or knowing Him personally
- PRAYER: Making time to pray and/or knowing how to pray
- DESTINY: Knowing what I’m called to do and living that out
- LIFE COACHING: Someone to ask powerful questions and hold me accountable
- MARRIAGE: Manifesting love, respect, and/or unity
- FINANCES: Reducing / eliminating debt; Having plenty to give generously, travel, etc.
- WELLNESS (Overall health and fitness): Caring for the only body I will ever have
- TIME: Being a good steward with my time, ideas, and opportunities
- FAMILY – Teaching my children to obey and/or make good choices
- BUSINESS: Promoting my business locally or globally; Locating a business opportunity
- WEB: Using the web efficiently and effectively
- LOVE: Manifesting God’s love in my most important relationships
- JOY: Appreciating and enjoying most days
- PEACE: Reducing stress
- Other – please specify
B) If you could ask any one question of a highly successful Christian leader or LIFE coach (one with expertise in any field or in any aspect of life or business), what would your question be?
C) What other feedback regarding Your Daily Blessing would you like to provide me?
Thank you again for your participation in this survey. I value and appreciate your input.
Please considering blessing your family, friends, and networks by inviting them to complete a similar survey online at www.yourdailyblessing.com/blog. This is a great opportunity to reflect on areas of life to grow in. A link for live survey results can also be found at this same web link.
Blessings for UNCOMMON breakthroughs!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!