Health naturally leads to prosperity and fruitfulness.
“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” (Joshua 1:8)
Are you sick? Healthy? Fit? A trainer (coach)?
Here is God’s 5 point health check up:
1) Read the Word of God. This is a vital part of your spiritual health. Ignoring this is analogous to never seeing a doctor.
2) Compare what the Bible says with who you are. Take an honest look at yourself in the mirror and change what God requires.
3) Start working on at least one aspect of your life. Align yourself with who God created you to be.
4) Keep working at this. Spiritual fitness requires constant work just like physical fitness.
5) Believe God’s promise that blessings (health) will come.
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6)
Father, it’s my heart’s desire to be a LIFE coach, to speak life into the lives of millions of people. Bless me to develop daily habits to be whole from Your perspective. In areas where I am weak, bring appropriate coaches into my life. Bless those who read this message to follow Your 5 point health check up above. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Link of the Day
Rapture Ready [http://www.raptureready.com/health/health.html]
Blessings to prosper and be fruitful!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!