Our influence has more to do with the life we live than our position or title.
A wise servant will rule over a son who causes shame, And will share an inheritance among the brothers. (Proverbs 17:2)
We gain credibility when our life matches our talk and when both add value to others! It’s not about position, but production. Answer the following questions:
1) Consistency: Are you the same person no matter where you are or who is with you?
2) Choices: Do you make decisions based on how they benefit you or others?
3) Credit: Are you quick to recognize others for their efforts when you succeed?
4) Character: Do you work harder at your image or your integrity?
5) Credibility: Have you recognized that credibility is a victory, not a gift?
Jesus, You modeled servant leadership. Guide me to be a servant leader, making decisions based on how they benefit others. May I give others the credit due as they help me succeed on Your behalf. May my character be a testimony to Your glory. Thank You. Amen!
Link of the Day
The Six Pillars of Character [http://www.charactercounts.org/defsix.htm]
Blessings to live a life of credibility!
Your Daily Blessings News
The topic this week is wisdom from Proverbs.
Much of today’s content comes from the Maxwell Leadership Bible. [http://www.amazon.com/Maxwell-Leadership-Bible-Lessons-Word/dp/0718006593/sr=1-1/qid=1164019285/ref=sr_1_1/002-4082520-3161654?ie=UTF8&s=books]
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!