Articles in the Commitment Category
Welcome to the “30 Days to Breakthrough” E-course. The purpose of this E-course is to TRANSFORM you, not merely inform you. But for that to happen you must do your part. During the next 30 days, we’re asking you to make a simple, yet powerful COMMITMENT. Will you commit to establish the HABIT of reading our email daily and then spending at least 5 minutes writing down your answer to the Breakthrough question?
* FAVORITES, Adventure, America, Awakening, Breakthroughs, Commitment, Convergence, CULPEPER, DESTINY, Dreams, FAVOR, Freedom, JOURNALING, Joy, Leadership, Leverage, LOVE, Mercy, Miracles, Multiplication, NETWORKS, Obedience, OPPORTUNITIES, Overcoming, Persistence, PRAISE, PRAY CULPEPER, Prophecy, Prosperity, Provision, PURPOSE, REFLECTION, Relationships, Restoration, Revelation, Revival, Simplify, Teamwork, Thankfulness, Transformation, UNITY, VIRGINIA, WEBINARS, WFJ, Wisdom, World »
Come experience the excitement of our vibrant, online, world-wide community (TRIBE) that is changing lives to disciple nations. During this life-changing, world-changing webinar, we shared what I consider to be my biggest God story for the past 7 years – “The $14,400 Miracles.”
* FAVORITES, Breakthroughs, Commitment, Communication, Discipleship, FAVOR, Multiplication, Obedience, Priorities, Revelation »
I keep hearing again and again in my spirit, “The sheep are starving.” This raises three important questions. 1) What do we feed God’s sheep? 2) How often are we supposed to feed God’s sheep? 3) How can we feed so many starving sheep with limited resources?
* FAVORITES, Abiding, Adventure, America, Blogging, Breakthroughs, Commitment, Communication, Convergence, CULPEPER, DESTINY, Discipleship, Encouragement, Faith, FAVOR, Fellowship, Freedom, Fruit of the Spirit, Grace, IDEAS, Inspiration, JOURNALING, Leadership, Leverage, Multiplication, OPPORTUNITIES, Overcoming, PRAISE, Priorities, REFLECTION, Revelation, Simplify, Slowing Down, Transformation, VIRGINIA, World, Worship »
Randy, what you have done with the 6 new people in the Prosper Now 777 course is huge. You and your team have helped them load their own space shuttles on the launching pads and now their rockets are firing to launch them forward into their destinies. That makes Me smile. I have blessed you to be a catalyst to release My UNCOMMON favor into My children’s lives. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. I AM smiling upon you.
* FAVORITES, Adversity, Breakthroughs, Character, Commitment, Faith, FAVOR, Finances, Revelation, Simplify, WEBINARS »
“When the impossible meets God, I’m possible with God!” – Pastor Jeff Schreve
Then the word of the LORD came to him, saying, “Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to Sidon, and dwell there. See, I have commanded a widow there to provide for you.” (1 Kings 17:9 )
Is your life so messed up, it seems there’s no possible way out?
Are you feeling hopeless about the future?
If so, then participate in one of today’s two webinars.
On June 27, 2008, I wrote a devotional titled “Attention Grabbers” [http://yourdailyblessing.com/attention-grabbers/] talking about times …
* FAVORITES, Abiding, Breakthroughs, Commitment, CULPEPER, PRAY CULPEPER, PRAYER, Revelation, Slowing Down, Teamwork, Transformation, VIRGINIA »
If God is all you have, God is all you need!
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able …
* FAVORITES, Accountability, America, Breakthroughs, Church, Commitment, Communication, Community, CULPEPER, Family, FORGIVENESS, Marriage, Relationships, Transformation, UNITY, VIRGINIA, World »
“Never leave your partner behind!!!” – Fireproof, the Movie
Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife. (1 Corinthians 7:10-11)
How do you “fireproof” your marriage?
When will you fireproof your marriage?
God truly works in mysterious ways. Today’s story is an amazing tangle of circumstances with God reaching out to bless marriages right here in …
* FAVORITES, Abiding, Blogging, Commitment, DESTINY, Faithfulness, HABITS, JOURNALING, Obedience, Overcoming, PRAYER, PURPOSE, REFLECTION, Simplify, Slowing Down, Stewardship, Transformation, Values »
“The Bible is not something that leads to a connection with God; It is the connection with God.” – Henry Blackaby
Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)
How can you empower your life story?
Will you commit to meet with Jesus daily?
When and where are you going to start?
How long are you going to meet with Jesus each day?
What resources do you need to meet with Jesus?
I’ve had a Wow! morning. God is so good! I’ll share part of the story this morning …
Commitment, Faithfulness, Fellowship, Friends »
“Your very first friend should be God!” – Rev. Matt Gregory
Do not forsake your own friend (Proverbs 27:10)
What does it mean that your very first friend should be God?
What does it mean to be fully engaged with your friends?
How does that change your priorities?
Matt Gregory, my pastor, is currently preaching a series during September titled “Fully Engaged.” His message last Sunday was titled “Fully Engaged With My Friends.” That will be my topic for the remainder of this week. Next week’s topic will be “Fully Engaged With My Community.”
The key …
Commitment, Overcoming, Parenting, Stewardship »
If there is a will, there is a way.
But You are He who took me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on my mother’s breasts. (Psalm 22:9)
When is the last time you changed a newborn’s diaper with one hand tied behind your back? How about tying both hands? Can’t be done? Keep reading!
I had plans to share a different message today, but I was so inspired by today’s Daily Gram [www.thecoachingpair.com] from Jerry Graham that I decided to bless you by sharing his message and video link.