A Huge Transition In Power And Wealth Is Taking Place

13 Nov

There is a huge transition in power and wealth taking place from the corporate and large non-profit arenas to the entrepreneurs.

“So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.” (Matthew 20:16)

What are you doing to prepare for the famine that is coming?

About a year ago, I listened to a BlogTalkRadio show with Erik Olson. I don’t remember what his primary topic was supposed to be that day, but Erik ended up talking about something much different for the first half hour or so of his show.

Erik said that over the next ten years there will be a huge transition in power and wealth from the corporate arena to the entrepreneurs.

Shortly after hearing Erik’s message, the United States experienced the major economic downturn in September 2008. I realized then that what Erik was talking about also applied to lare non-profit organizations and even mega-churches.

As I was watching TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) early this morning, I saw they were doing a praise-athon raising money to support their world-wide ministry. While TBN has had a profound and positive impact for Jesus around the world over the past 30 years or so, the paradigm for affordable communication has changed to social media (Web 2.0).

During a conversation with Bob Sims earlier this year, he told me he saw a vision of large boat (e.g. aircraft carrier) out in the ocean being shot at. It couldn’t change direction fast enough to avoid the attack. However, there were many small boats nearby that could easily change direction and flee from harm. Also, they were so small they were not detected by the enemy.

Bob says that bloggers are going to change the world, most of which are nameless and faceless as far as big media is concerned.

God is rapidly transitioning us to a church model similar to the book of Acts. Home churches (LIFE groups) are becoming much more influential.

Tomorrow I will share about TRIBES and tribe leaders. It’s tribes that matter now.

Prayer Power
Heavenly Father, we praise You as the God who calms the seas in the midst of the storms to save our boats. We know we are living in very turbulent times. May we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus to stay afloat. Help us, guide us to prepare for the great famine that is coming. I cry out, “Lord, have mercy.” In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Blessings to prepare for the great famine that is coming!

Joseph PeckJoseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
www.empower2000.com

Connect – BE Blessed To Be A Blessing
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/thejournalguy
Facebook: http://facebook.com/thejournalguy
Twitter: http://twitter.com/thejournalguy

SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.

There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11

Caring/Sharing
Poem by Hugh Traulsen

If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!

Share your stories
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Facebook Twitter Email
 Name: Email: We respect your email privacyEmail Marketing by AWeber

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “A Huge Transition In Power And Wealth Is Taking Place”

1. David Bean November 13, 2009 at 9:46 am #

Randy I know in my heart that this revelation is true. In the kingdom of God when more of God is given to those who seem to be less, God is glorified the more. Praise Him for what he is doing and may we as his servants stop doing our own plan and be open and willing to do His plan for our lives. God bless you as you follow His plan for your life.

2. Dean Synan November 13, 2009 at 9:52 am #

Standing in Agreement with you! Many reasons for the transfer as we will do True Kingdom Work! Feeding HIS WORD to our brothers and sisters, clothing them, and then feeding them food! Praise and Glory are for Jesus Christ, Amen!

3. Dr. Randy Peck November 13, 2009 at 9:56 am #

Thank you David for sharing your comment, insight, and blessing. You make a great point about God being glorified more. Blessings! Randy

4. Dr. Randy Peck November 13, 2009 at 9:57 am #

Thank you Dean for sharing your good comment. I love your phrase “Feeding HIS Word.” Yes, Jesus tells His disciples to feed His sheep, both spiritually and physically. Blessings to you and your family! Randy

5. Jerry Graham November 13, 2009 at 11:40 am #

Randy,
    Thanks for reminding me of Bob’s vision. Very helpful to some of us who are involved in the daily discipline of blogging and other social networking activities which seem so unproductive on the surface. It’s exciting to be reminded that there can be a Kingdom purpose behind all of this.
    Blessings to you and Julia!
    Jerry

6. Renato Amato November 13, 2009 at 12:21 pm #

Thank you, Randy, for sharing the vision that Bob Sims had.

It reminds me of something the Lord showed me long ago, regarding the Endtime scenario that is approaching. As we move closer towards it, the enemy will more easily target big churches and famous ministries, as these “can’t change direction fast enough to avoid the attacks. However, there were many small boats nearby that could easily change direction and flee from harm. They were so small they were not detected by the enemy.”

The Lord will outsmart the enemy and, as you have been inspired to write here above, “God is rapidly transitioning us to a church model similar to the book of Acts. Home churches (LIFE groups) are becoming much more influential” and I will add that they will be much more efficient and fruitful for God’s Kingdom that the old “vision of a large boat (e.g. aircraft carrier) out in the ocean” that will more easily “be shot at”! The future of God’s Endtime Church is “TRIBES” and “communities of hearts”, not big corporate organizations!

Thank you for being a Tribe leader in the area of Web 2.0 Networking. You are gathering God’s Endtime army through the Internet highway!

7. Dr. Randy Peck November 18, 2009 at 9:21 am #

Hi Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your encouraging and insightful comment on my blog. You manifest consistency in your daily routine better than anyone else I know. Millions of people around the world will experience the abundant life that Jesus promises because of your faithfulness. To God be all the glory. Blessings to experience the extraordinary in the ordinary things of life! Randy

8. Dr. Randy Peck November 18, 2009 at 9:25 am #

Thank you Renato for your inspirational and heart-touching comment. You too are a TRIBE leader. God used you to start the Words From Jesus (WFJ) world-wide movement. You too are gathering God’s Endtime army through the Internet highway! Of all the new people I have met this year, you have that the most profound impact on me. I am humbled to know you and to be able to call you FRIEND. Blessings to experience the extraordinary in the ordinary things of LIFE! Randy