I love journaling for lots of reasons and one of them is that journaling allows me to become much more aware of what God is doing.
This morning, the Holy Spirit led me serendipitously to a blog post I wrote back on April 11, 2007 called “The 30 Life Principles.” It just “so happened” that today I came across a blog comment posted on Oct 26 by Susan Redmond about Principle #22 – “To walk in the Spirit is to obey the initial promptings of the Spirit.” How Susan found that blog post from three and a half years ago, only the Holy Spirit know.
As his very first life principle, Charles Stanley wrote “Our intimacy with God – His highest priority for our lives – determines the impact of our lives.” I couldn’t agree more.
Today, I’m interested in knowing YOUR answer to the following question, “Which of the 30 principles would make the biggest difference in your life if you began applying it today?” If you’re willing to participate, please post your answer at the bottom of this blog post. Enjoy!
More blessings for this week
1) An email on 2010-10-25, led me to a great article titled “Evaluating Your Associations, Part 2” by Jim Rohn.
2) The I AM movie, first released on 10-10-10 to 2,500 churches, will be showing for free at Soul Purpose Church at 7:30 pm EST tonight (Friday Oct 29). If you live nearby, you’re welcome to come.
The address for SPC is 12698 Shipps Store Rd, Sumerduck, VA 22742. The church is located less than 1/4 mile off of Route 17, six miles east of Route 28.
3) Tomorrow (Sat Oct 30), Tabatha Haines is leading another “Worship in the Word” service at Soul Purpose Church from 6-8 pm EST. I’ve been to the last two and the experiences were amazing. You’re invited to come if you are hungry for God and live nearby.
4) Carrie C. Stone is more than half way to her goal of pre-selling 160 copies of her new book “Defeating Fear” so she can get it to the publishers. I bet you know of someone who is struggling big-time in fear. If so, please consider supporting Carrie and at the same time blessing your friend.
5) On Tues Nov 2, Shelley Grieser is launching a 3-week online workshop called “The Divorce Support Workshop: Navigating the Process with Fortitude and Grace.” I suspect we all know someone several people who might benefit from this.
Abba, Father, thank You for Charles Stanley and his 30 Life Principles. Help me to understand and apply these to my life. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
Blessings for a peaceful weekend full of WONDER for God!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!